SURVEILLANCE – SECRETS – SHARED
CCTV is the most cost-effective surveillance solution – but what more could you be doing?
Buying a CCTV solution is only the beginning of your security journey. New threats, new technologies, and new operational best practice from the operator, user and technical level, means that effective use of CCTV depends on a constant training. Help is now at hand! This training course, from the regional leaders in security training, allows you to benefit from two days of training from Asia’s acknowledged CCTV master!
Our training ensures your organisation’s peace of mind – we make sure that you come away with new ideas and proven security best practice, ensuring that you do not pay for solutions you don’t need – and making sure that you get the best value from your existing video surveillance assets.
Training programme – The following critical themes will be covered:
- CCTV Security knowledge enhancement at all levels – operator, user and technical
- Optimising Your CCTV Operations to insure 100% usage of your CCTV investment
- Improving the Performance of Your Current CCTV System – Enhancements
- Develop a comprehensive security surveillance plan based on your security needs
- Developments and improvement in CCTV security in core installations and critical infrastructure
- Gauge cost-effective security steps appropriate for your business
- CCTV overview of products: limits, benefits and applications
- Read beyond the hype and interpret manufacturers’ spec sheets
- Better understand specification aids and procurement guides
- Evaluating Standards and Codes of practice: Rotakin, HOSDB and NORMAN testing
- Solve common challenges faced by CCTV operators
- Sharpen your vulnerability and threat detection skills
- Future of CCTV: Discover cutting-edge CCTV technologies
3 Key Facts
- Integration between mobile and fixed locations has the potential to improve crime detection and prevention, providing more accurate intelligence to the police agencies using the technology.
- End users will be more likely to adopt a solution with a strong value-add, rather than just a video surveillance or security application, particularly if cost is the primary decision factor.
- 3D video surveillance offers depth perception and the extra dimension of depth could pave the way for more accurate and more advanced analytics algorithms – As the next big thing!
Who Will Attend
The Agenda Has Been Researched With And Designed For The Following Job Titles:
- Chief/Director, (Security)
- Head/Manager / Officer, (Property Facilities)
- Head/Manager / Officer, (Property Management)
- Head/Manager / Officer, (Technical Applications)
- Head/Manager / Officer, (Operations Development)
- Head/Manager / Officer, (Surveillance)
- Inspector of Police / Technology Crime & Forensics
- Head/Manager / Officer, (Military Security)
- Head/Manager / Officer, (Loss Prevention)
- Head/Manager / Officer, (Quality, Safety & Security)
- Head/Manager / Officer, (General Services)
- Ministry of Home Affairs Singapore
- Singapore Police Force
- Land Transport Authority Singapore
- Singapore Prison
- Casino Regulatory Authority Singapore
- SBS Transit
- Agency for Science, Technology & Research Singapore
- Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
- National University of Singapore
- Supreme Court
- Parkway Health and many more…
Request the full list.