Transforming Citizen Service Delivery
Our 11th FutureGov conference in Malaysia is the key gathering point for Malaysian senior public servants to meet with their international counterparts from across the region to discuss fresh approaches to government modernisation – and find answers to common challenges, such as:
- How to create personalised communications for specific citizen demographics?
- How can Malaysia’s e-services be protected from external threats?
- Are Malaysian government agencies ready for the cloud?
- How can the mobile channel be harnessed to deliver more citizen services?
- How will cloud computing and data centre consolidation improve the performance of government departments?
Last year more than 150 senior public administrators and industry thought-leaders attended FutureGov Forum Malaysia in order to learn the latest developments of e-government and public sector reform in the country as well as internationally. Put together by the editorial team of FutureGov Asia Pacific magazine, this is the country’s definitive public sector ICT event. Join us to understand how ICT will transform Malaysia’s public sector!
Quick Key Facts
- RM50 million was spent to run the 1Malaysia e-mail project as part of the govt’s social networking project.
- Over 106 per cent of Malaysian’s 29 million population have a mobile phone.
- RM455 Million has been spent to develop Malaysia’s e-govt applications to date.
Who Will Attend
Researched and designed for:
- Chief Information Officers
- Permanent Secretaries
- Director Generals
- Chief Executives
- IT Directors
- Chief Technology Officers
- Director Information Systems
- Infocomm Specialists
- Senior IT Analysts
- IT Heads
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Defence
- Prime Minister’s Department
- Ministry of Education Malaysia
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Transport
- Chief Government Security Office
- Immigration Department of Malaysia
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government
- Ministry of Tourism
- Ministry of Higher Education
- Government of Sabah
- Inland Revenue Board Malaysia
- Ministry Natural Resources and Environment Malaysia
- Ministry of Information, Communication and Culture
- Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation
- National Institute of Public Administration
- Education Service Commission
- Universiti Malaya
- and many more
Request the full list.