This report contains case studies of several organisations which have seen breakthroughs in their processes and performance using Fujitsu technologies and services.
By combining people, information and infrastructure, these organisations have realised the following achievements:
• Japan’s University of Tsukuba Elementary School uses ICT in Future Classroom project
• United States’ Emory Healthcare enjoys uninterrupted access to healthcare information through multiple devices
• Japan’s Metawater Co overhauled water facility maintenance using augmented reality technology
• Australia’s Qantas Airways is targeting a 10% reduction of CO2 equivalent by 2020 with more sustainable ICT
• University of Tokyo’s Research Centre for Advanced Science and Technology discovers ‘in Silico’ drug with help of cloud services
• Japan’s Aeon Agri Create Co transformed farming by using new ICT tools
• UK’s iHeart Studios grew by more than 600% in 12 months with new workflow
• France’s Soitec lowered and simplified costs through cloud services
Be inspired by their innovations - and discover how your organisation can achieve the same, and more.
Download the report now!
Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the report.
Winning citizen trust for Government ICT initiatives
Critical technologies being prioritised by campus administrators
Monthly country reports that provide strategic insights to each country’s public sector modernisation initiatives.
Uptake of records management in healthcare
The future of Asian education
Drivers and inhibitors to new IT projects in India
The explosion of government information