It is imperative for all government organisations that deal with user data and access security to be able to:
• Mitigate the risk of breaches, fraud, insider threats and improper access – from both internal and external sources
• Accommodate the needs of a variety of demanding, tech-savvy users
• Drive innovation and the creation of unique, effective solutions
• Safeguard critical systems, applications and data
• Leverage on new advances in cloud computing and virtualisation
• Quickly deploy new online services
This FREE report is available for one month - download your copy now! By receiving this report, your interest will be shared with the report sponsor, CA.
Alternatively write in to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the report.
(For another report on security matters, click here.)
Winning citizen trust for Government ICT initiatives
Critical technologies being prioritised by campus administrators
Monthly country reports that provide strategic insights to each country’s public sector modernisation initiatives.
Uptake of records management in healthcare
The future of Asian education
Drivers and inhibitors to new IT projects in India
The explosion of government information